[Binghamton Geometry/Topology Seminar] Dinner Wednesday?

vavrichek at math.binghamton.edu vavrichek at math.binghamton.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:25:51 EST 2009

Hi Topology Seminar,

As you know, Kelly Delp will be speaking in our seminar this Thursday, and
we will be having the usual seminar dinner on Thursday night.

However, Kelly will be getting into town on Wednesday evening, and I am
planning on having an informal dinner with her when she arrives.  We would
be happy to have any of you join us  - if you'd like to have dinner with
us, please let me know.

Also (as you may have gathered), Kelly will be around the department
during the day on Thursday, in case any of you would like to chat with
her.

Sincerely,
Diane