[Binghamton Geometry/Topology Seminar] April 28 and April 29 (two talks this week; note unusual time/place)

Lucas Sabalka sabalka at math.binghamton.edu
Tue Apr 26 09:09:40 EDT 2011

                   BINGHAMTON GEOMETRY/TOPOLOGY SEMINAR

This week in the Geometry and Topology seminar, we have two speakers.  The
first speaker, Anna Wienhard of Princeton University, is part of our Dean's
Speaker Series in Geometry/Topology.  The second speaker, Dani Wise of
McGill University, will be talking to us on Friday at 10:50am in Science 2
room 143 (note the different time and location).