[Binghamton Geometry/Topology Seminar] March 10

Lucas Sabalka sabalka at math.binghamton.edu
Fri Mar 4 14:47:52 EST 2011

                  BINGHAMTON GEOMETRY/TOPOLOGY SEMINAR

Our next seminar talk is by Dr. Robert Ghrist, the Andrea Mitchell Penn
Integrates Knowledge Professor of Mathematics and Electrical Systems and
Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania.   Dr. Ghrist is a
world-renowned applied mathemetician, known for integrating topology with
its applications.  He is visiting us as part of our Dean's Speaker series of
lecturers.