[Binghamton Geometry/Topology Seminar] May 5

Lucas Sabalka sabalka at math.binghamton.edu
Tue May 3 18:57:24 EDT 2011

                   BINGHAMTON GEOMETRY/TOPOLOGY SEMINAR

This week, we will have our third lecturer in our *Dean's Speaker Series in
Geometry and Topology*, Rostislav Grigorchuk of Texas A&M.

*Date:*  Thursday, May 5, 2011
*Time:*  2:50-3:50pm
*Place:*  Library North 2205 followed by coffee/tea in the Anderson Reading
Room.

*Speaker:*  Rostislav Grigorchuk (Texas A&M)
Title:  Algebraic and combinatorial aspects of amenability
** *
Abstract:* This will be a survey of known (and may be not very known)
results, with discussion of some open problems.