[Binghamton Geometry Topology Seminar] Lunch Thursday

jwilliams at math.binghamton.edu jwilliams at math.binghamton.edu
Wed Oct 30 17:49:41 EDT 2019

For reference, please see the email below. We will be also be having lunch
at the Chenango room at noon tomorrow; please let me know if you can come
to that as well.

JW

Hello all,

Tomorrow's speaker, Eduard Schesler, comes to us from Germany via Albany,
recommended by Matt Zaremsky. His travel plans were just recently
clarified to me, leading to dinner being tonight at Galaxy Brewing Co at
6:45. Please come, and let me know over email that you're coming.

Jonathan