[Binghamton Geometry Topology Seminar] Geometry and Topology seminar: Matthew Haulmark (NOTE DIFFERENT ROOM)

Cary Malkiewich malkiewich at math.binghamton.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:13:27 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

This week we are pleased to have our very own Matt Haulmark speaking about
cube complexes, title and abstract below. As a result of a work order in
WH100E on Thursday, the seminar will be at 2:50pm in *WH329, not WH100E,
just for this week*. Please make a note of the different location!

We will also have a lunch social, meet at 12pm just outside WH100E. See you
there!

Best,
Cary

Title: Cube Complexes and Stuff
Abstract: Much of this talk will be introductory. Some of the topics
covered will be CAT(0) cube complexes, wallspaces, and the CAT(0) cube
complex dual to a wallspace. Then I will briefly discuss work in progress
with Jason Manning.