[Binghamton Geometry Topology Seminar] Mid-Atlantic Topology Seminar

Cary Malkiewich malkiewich at math.binghamton.edu
Sat Nov 25 15:27:45 EST 2023

Passing this on by request. I'm planning on attending:

----------------------
Dear colleagues,

We're excited to announce the return of the Mid-Atlantic Topology
Conference, to be held at Northeastern University the weekend of March
23–24, 2024. In addition to a *poster session for graduate students*, the
conference will feature the following speakers.

Henry Adams (Florida)
Christin Bibby (Louisiana State)
Elden Elmanto (Toronto)
Hana Kong (Harvard)
Piotr Pstragowski (Harvard)
Martina Rovelli (UMass Amherst)
Nick Salter (Notre Dame)
Maru Sarazola (Minnesota)
Lori Ziegelmeier (Macalester)

Registration and further information can be found here:

https://sites.google.com/northeastern.edu/matc2024/home

Please note the *funding deadline of January 19*. We hope to be able to
cover travel and lodging for graduate students and early career
researchers. We particularly encourage members of historically
underrepresented demographic and gender groups to apply.

Best wishes,
Thomas Brazelton
Iva Halacheva
Ben Knudsen