[Binghamton Geometry/Topology Seminar] March 30, March 31, April 1 (3 talks this week!)

Lucas Sabalka sabalka at math.binghamton.edu
Tue Mar 29 21:40:30 EDT 2011

                  BINGHAMTON GEOMETRY/TOPOLOGY SEMINAR

We have three talks this week!  Our two visitors, Chris Cashen of Utah will
be giving our usual seminar talk, while Collin Bleak of St. Andrews will be
giving two additional talks this week, on Wednesday and Friday.  We
apologize for the short notice for the Wednesday talk; it was just decided
upon today.