[Binghamton Geometry Topology Seminar] This week: Inbar Klang

sapir at math.binghamton.edu sapir at math.binghamton.edu
Mon Oct 7 16:03:29 EDT 2019

This week we will meet as usual on Thursday, October 7 at 2:50pm in
WH 100E.  Speaker: Inbar Klang (Columbia University)
 Title: Hochschild homology for Cn-equivariant things

 Abstract: After introducing Hochschild homology and
topological  Hochschild homology, I will talk about about the twisted
versions of  these that can be defined in the presence of an action of a
finite  cyclic group. I will discuss joint work with Adamyk, Gerhardt,
Hess, and  Kong in which we develop a theoretical framework and
computational  tools for these twisted Hochschild homology theories.